Top 5 Reasons Graphic Designers Should Sell Print
- Convenience – Your customer will appreciate the convenience of a one-stop-shop. They chose you for the design aspect of the project, and are sure to appreciate the option to purchase the finished product as well.
- Quality – Your design means a lot to you. You’ve put time and energy into making a quality product, and carrying that through to the print stage means that you can ensure your design is displayed exactly as you want it to be displayed. You can ensure that the colors are vibrant, the lines are clean, and the layout is exactly as you envisioned it.
- Design –When you control how your design looks through the whole printing process, you can add unique touches that you couldn’t otherwise add to a digital image: embossed sections that add texture, foil stamping that adds shine, or laser cut details that provide your design with physical depth.
- Creativity – Print reselling gives you the opportunity to be more creative with your designs. How? You have a variety of new surfaces to design for. Buttons and bags, throw blankets and thermos mugs, you can really get creative with your design and offer a wider variety of options to your customers.
- Profit – The bottom line is that you can make more money by selling a finished product. You’re providing two services, and the profit from both will go directly to you.